Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Intoduction

Hello. First of all, I'm so Glad to meet everyone.

I hope that we'll be in good relationship.

Let me introduce myself. This is Jinhyun Lee. I work for In-flight Food & Beverage.

I'm 28 years old. but i'm so scared to be 30s.

And even though I don't seem kind, my personality is positive and active.

My hobby is listening to music. Listening to music is one of his greatest satisfactions.So if you want, I'm so ready to recommand fabulous music for you.

After this class is successfully finished, I want that we'll have throw a splendid party.

For the amazing result, Let's go for it everybody!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Jay. I'm soooooo happy to have you in one of my classes. I hope you enjoy it.
Congratulations! You are the first person to get a "MISSION." From today, I would like for you to eliminate "SO" from any writing you may do. It's vague and there are many other words out there that you could use as a substitute. Good luck!!

So Jin Yoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
So Jin Yoo said...

Nice to meet you~ I'm Jin.
When I wisit here,your blog,I laughed at your template.(yours and mine is same.haha!)I think if I will change my template..:D I come to like your work place, In-FLT food and beverage..
Maybe because I like food.Then see you today.I'm not sure whether I can notice you or not.See you soon~

eunheechoi said...

Hi!Cool guy, Jin-Hyun!I am happy to studuy together in this class.Somtimes i want to go to enjoy your favorite music with our friendly members and explain that music having a delicious food.^^

hayonghong said...

Hi Jinhyun. Nice to meet you. I'm Ha Yong Hong. I am glad to study with you. You speak English very well. I envy you. ^_^ Have a good weekend!