Friday, November 7, 2008

2nd Assignment

First I want to tell everyone 'I'm sorry.'
Because I was absent from the class due to Aissf, I can't help talking to myself.
Please take a consideration.

My Classmate's Korean name is Jin-hyun Lee. And his English name is Jay. He wants me to call him Jay. He's absolutely single. He likes it very very much. As they know, he is Korean. He was born in Seoul city, Korea. Since he's Korean, he speaks in Korean very well. He is a business man in Asiana Airlines. He works for Inflight food & beverage. He likes to listen to black music. Black music means hiphop, r&b, jazz, soul and stuff like that. He also likes to play basketball with his friends or random people.

2 comments:

Young- Ran Chang said...

Hi Jay!^^
You look happy everyday.
I envy your positive thinking and active life style.^^
I am sorry for late visit.
I will visit your blog everyday.

Kim said...

It sounds like an advertisement. ^^ I'm curious what kind of business he does for Asiana Airlines. Maybe he's a smuggler or secret FBI agent? I'm not sure what black music is but is there such a thing as white music? (Joking) Be careful when you're referring to people's skin color. It's a sensitive topic.